2011年6月8日星期三

Cooler Kids- All Around The World

Film Introduction: the arrival of the summer vacation, our lovely girls and a few companions  Godot, Kate, and Ethan arrived in Italy began to pack an exciting summer trip. A chance, the Ritz was mistaken for a popular Italian star, Isabella, and Isabella fell in love with a former boyfriend, handsome guy singer Paul, Liz's lives are turned upside down and changed from a Muddle the girl quickly, "evolution " into a glamorous star, and people around her involuntarily torn in, Liz's father and mother and little brother Matt after that rushed to her daughter's adventures Italy; Gordo began to realize his true feelings for Liz, and Liz is also a whirlwind of events from this series learned about the stars and the cost of the pressure behind the ring, understand the true meaning of friendship.

Initially watched this movie, I feel very fresh, the music inside the case, especially the heroine Lizzie McGuire, a long very young, singing is the same argument, I find this movie everywhere soundtrack, I finally found it, Not exclusive, upload up to enthusiasts who wantonly.
Hey girl, hey girl, hey girl
Sippers & your pearls, hey girl
When I walk through the door I'm a debutante
when I punk through the door I'm a debutante

the jetset is freaking, the guest list is speakin'
we jet to Ibiza, the people are shrieking
the Cooler K ids are cravin' a ravin ' invasion
I come from the future of next school new wavin'
New York is so fly, my high rise is so high
the height of my high style comes right from the turnstile

All around the world
Hey girl, hey girl, hey girl
Sippers & your pearls, hey girl
When I walk through the door I'm a debutante
when I punk through the door I'm a debutante

The comic guru otaku, Tokyo
Dj come Dj go,. elavate electro,
London is burning ,  turntables are turning
Nightclubs are discerning my love is returning,.....

All around the world Hey girl, hey girl, hey girl
Sippers and your pearls, hey girl
When I walk through the door I'm a debutante
when I punk through the door I'm a debutante

All around the world
Hey girl, hey girl, hey girl
Zippers & your pearls, hey girl
When I walk through the door I'm a debutante
when I come through the door I'm a debutante

All that you want, I'm debutante,
All that you want , live wild & free !!!

(the comic guru otaku, Tokyo
Dj come Dj go,. elevate electro
New York is burnin' turntables are turnin'
Nightclubs are discerning my love is returning

All around the world
Hey girl, hey girl, hey girl
Sippers & your pearls, hey girl
All around the world
Hey girl, hey girl, hey girl
Sippers & your pearls, hey girl

All around the world, Hey girl, hey girl, hey girl

没有评论:

发表评论