In the poem “The Seven stages of Life” Shakespeare has cited about the seven stages of life of a man. This earth is a huge stage where each and every actor and actress is playing his/ her role day and night within all the living systems of plants and animals, supported by the celestial systems such stars, Moon and Sun for lighting and energy source.
We are the unique actor and actress in this world drama playing different role at different point of time may be of happiness or pain, victorious or disappointment, vigorous or sick, admirable or offend and peaceful or disturbed.
In compare to the normal drama, this is of long duration, where 7 billions actors and actresses are playing their role actively. If this is the World drama, originally who am I? , from where have I come from to play my role in this world? By carrying this costume the physical body we are all playing our role in this world drama. As after completion of the drama each and every actor changes his costume to return to their home with normal dress. At the end after completion of one’s role one will leave this costume the body here on the earth to back to his Home of peaceful abode. But once one entered into this world drama has to play one’s role till the completion of whole world drama.
Where doest the eternal Silence world exist?
The soul world, the eternal world of silence exists beyond the Moon, Sun, stars and all celestial bodies. This world is Incorporeal which is devoid of matters and material experiences. This world is popularly know as the world of Soul where all the souls or consciousness or life force reside along with Supreme soul before coming to this world to play their role.
In the Gita the epics of Hinduism this metaphysical world is named as Shantidham (Pilgrimage of Peace or holy land of Peace),which one can experience by uplifting the mind gently beyond this physical world , beyond gravitational pull of earth, Moon, stars, the Sun and the celestial bodies. Silence world is the Golden red colors, where there is abundant, unlimited peace, silence and purity prevails forever.
As we have come from the world of peace and purity, every time the unrest mind wants to regain that silence and cleanliness. We are from the peaceful, pure and powerful world. We should make our mind and intellect detached and flying to travel beyond this Universe to realize this world of Silence, the Soul world for stability, peace and certainty.
As I am practicing meditation in Brahma Kumaries Spiritual University I had understood and realized this world. In Raja Yoga meditation, not only do I journey inward to experience my essential self; I also journey upward into higher consciousness, going beyond the awareness of the physical body and the physical world. With practice I am able to perceive and experience the dimension of pure soul consciousness, beyond sound, activity and thought. In this place or state of awareness I experience complete freedom, peace, rest and comfort, as if I’ve come home to a place where I truly belong and where I can simply be.
You can also experience it.
没有评论:
发表评论